The month of June is upon us and I couldn’t be more excited! I’m on my Summer holidays from school and it’s time to relax and enjoy my time off. I think this is the perfect time for me to start my blog as I will have more time to post.
Today I am going to write about my top 10 exercises to get you bikini body ready!
1. Jumping Jacks. Jumping jacks are great to get your body warmed up and ready for your workout. I try to do 2 sets of 50.
2. Skipping Rope. Skipping is one of the most effective fat burning workouts. It involves every muscle in your body. If you skip for 10 minutes twice a day you can burn over 200 calories. That’s 1,000 calories a week. It’s a fun way to lose calories.
3. Squats. One of the best ways to burn calories is to gain muscle. Squats help you build muscle in your entire body. They also improve your posture and tone your whole leg. I try do to 3-4 sets of 20.
4. Push Ups. If you want to tone your arms and chest try do some push ups every day. They are quite easy to do and you don’t need any equipment.
5. Plank. Doing a plank will tone your core and strengthen your arms. Make sure your back is flat and not up in the air or touching the ground. Try and hold it for as long as you can.
6. Leg Raises. Leg raises are great for toning your lower abs. They also build strong hip flexors. Place your hands under your lower back to help.
7. Oblique Crunches. This is another abs exercise. It tones your obliques. It is a great exercise to feel the burn.
8. Side Plank. This another exercise to tone your sides. It also strengthens your arms. It is a little bit harder than a normal plank as you are just using one arm.
9. Burpees. One of the best exercises that uses your whole body is burpees. They target nearly every muscle. They burn lots of calories and make you stronger. They are tough but great for your body.
10. High Knees. Finally, number 10. This exercise gets your heart pumping and your working until the last second. Try and get your knees as high as you can. It tones yours abs and strengthens your lower body. It is one of my favourites.
I hope you all enjoyed my first post. You will be able to tone up and burn calories doing these exercises.